|Whoopr Paper Airplane flying through the air with smooth,
life-like motion. This amazing Whoopr provides hours of remote
control fun, both INDOORS and OUTDOORS. It can fly with a standard 2.4 GHz
radio controller or Smartphone controlled device, the 2.4 GHZ radio
controller has the characteristics of longer control distance, strong
anti-interference ability, small power consumption, and rapid response.
The Whoopr Paper Airplane is fun for children and adults.
ITS HAS COMPLETE A FULL RANGE OF STEERING CAPABILITY. DESIGNED TO
ASCEND, DESCEND, TURN LEFT AND RIGHT. FLY FORWARD AS WELL AS A 360-DEGREE
The Receiver module is equipped with a built-in rechargeable lithium
Battery and the 2.4 GHZ radio controller requires four AA Batteries.
You simply fold the paper airplane and insert the Airframe into the
paper airplane; The Airframe body is made from an excellent quality and
durable nylon material that will stay air! Finally, the origami paper
airplane fly’s with the 2.4 GHz Radio Controller or Smartphone
controlled device. It has never come to life so magically!
The Whoopr Paper Airplane key
- 2 in 1 Device – You can play with 2.4 GHZ Radio Controlled or
Smartphone Controlled Device.
- Dual motor propulsion and steering control system
- Fly Ascend, Descend, Turn Left & Right, Forward
- Easy to fly and simple to maintain
- Simple and compact light weight main frame
- Extreme aerobatic performance at your finger tips!
- High quality materials and components
- Charging Time: 30 minutes
- Crash Guard Shock Absorbent Rubber
- Flying Time: 8 minutes
- Radio Controlled Distance: 200 Feet
- Product battery: Lithium Polymer Battery 3.7 Volts ( Re-chargeable
- Controller Battery: 4 x 1.5v AA Battery ( Not Included
Dual motor propulsion and
steering control system
Protected Internal Circuit Board and Lithium Polymer Battery
Guard Shock Absorbent Rubber
Dual Motor provide thrust
Power and steady fly
Elevator for liftoff
USB Charging method
FLY WHOOPR PAPER AIRPLANE EASY AS
Step 1 – Fold Whooper
Paper Airplane with pre-printed template
– Insert Airframe into paper airframe
Step 3 – Select Use 2.4 GHZ Radio Controlled or Smartphone
Step 4 – Throw Paper
airplanes up on the air, and ready to fly